Krucible - Digital Download
Some science concepts can be difficult to explain - and even harder to illustrate practically in-class. But by using real-time simulation, Krucible's virtual laboratories bring physics to life.
Explore Waves, Energy and Forces: learners can run their own virtual experiments on-screen, taking measurements and plotting results, or explore 300 prepared activities and challenges - all in real time.
krucible in use
Krucible's four virtual laboratories create a perfect environment for learning and investigation. Graphically rich simulations instantly engage pupils of all ages. Students can:
- plot experiment simulation data with a dynamic graph plotter
- use a notepad to record observations
- save and share experimental outcomes
- complete over 150 activities and apply knowledge to more than 150 real life challenges.
Learning outcomes & benefits
- Demonstrates difficult physical concepts clearly.
- Encourages students to question and explore.
- Teaches experimental method and observational skills.
- Ideal for whole class or individual learning.
- Allows pupils to apply theory to real life challenges.
Save time, money and gain instant access by purchasing Krucible download version. Do your bit for the environment too by removing the need for packaging and delivery.
Suitable For: Ages 11-16 (Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 )
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
PC running Windows 95 or later (including NT4 and XP) with at least 64Mb of RAM and a 600 Mhz or higher Pentium compatible processor.