NVivo 9 Student License Educational (12 Months)
NVivo enables users to quickly group large amounts of information together, ask questions of the information, and drill down into specific topics or themes identified by the software. Powerful reporting tools help visualise the results. NVivo is user driven and follows existing Microsoft standards to ease user adoption and minimise any training requirement. NVivo can be installed locally on a personal computer or fully integrated into an existing IT infrastructure.
New features in NVivo 9:
- Combine NVivo Server 9 with NVivo 9 desktop to allow team members to work on the same project at the same time.
- Improved support when working with PDF documents
- Integration with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop to give multi-platform support (MacOS X, iPad, iPhone, and Linux)
- Additional tools to help organise and manage information with ease
- Increased support when working with spreadsheets and databases
- New import tools to allow you to work with reference management tools like EndNote, Zotero or RefWorks, and ability to export bibliographic references from NVivo 9 into these applications
- Explore your information 'Automatically' using broad ‘text search’ and word frequency queries’ – from an exact word match, to words that are similar in context or meaning
- Explore connections between items and display them visually with ‘connection maps'
NVivo is easy to use and allows you to:
- quickly group lots of information together normally locked away on file systems and applications (i.e.text documents, sound files, images, videos, and pdf files)
- gain insight by asking pertinent questions of your information to identify key themes and/or topics that are important to your customers, staff, or your own project
- quickly drill into your results to understand context and meaning based on person and place
- generate visual reports to help present your key findings to others
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- 1.2 GHz Pentium III-compatible processor (32-bit) or 1.4 GHz Pentium 4-compatible processor (64-bit)
- 1 GB RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2
- Approximately 1 GB of available hard-disk space – or more depending on data storage needs
- Internet connection
- 2.0 GHz Pentium 4-compatible processor or faster
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 1280 x 1024 screen resolution or higher (For non-English NVivo user interfaces, 1440 x 900 screen resolution or higher is recommended)
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later, or Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 or later, or Microsoft Windows 7
- Approximately 2 GB of available hard-disk space – or more depending on data storage needs.
- Internet connection